At Inpho Sports Photography Ltd, it is our goal to be as open as possible with our users about the personal data we collect to provide that service and how it is used.
What information do we collect about you?We collect information that you give to us by email, contained within documents that you provide to us, by completing the form on our website or by you registering to use our services. We only collect the following basic personal data about you:
- - Name
- - Email address
- - Other contact information such as phone number
How will we use the information about you?
We will only collect personal data from you that we need in order to provide the service that we have committed to deliver to you. Examples of this include but are not limited to:
- - Responding to a request for information by email, telephone or via the web form
- - Updating you with regard to the progress of a requested service or product
- - Requesting further information from you with regard to a reported issue
- - Use is necessary in relation to a service or a contract that you have entered into
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
If you choose to provide us with this information, Inpho Sports Photography Ltd will not intentionally distribute or sell that information to anyone outside the Inpho Sports Photography Ltd without your express permission to do so. Print orders are fulfilled by a third party vendor, order shipment information are supplied to the vendor only for the purposed of fulfilling the order through the point of shipping.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How long do we keep your data for??
If your data is used to provide a service to you, we will only retain your data for as long as we are contractually obliged to deliver the service.? ? You have the right to:
- - Find out if we use your data
- - Access your data
- - Receive copies of your data
- - Have incorrect data updated
- - Object to particular use of your personal data
- - To have your data deleted, in which case we may not be able to continue to provide our service to you.
Do we use your data for Automated decision-making and profiling?
No personal data is used for the purpose of automated decision-making or profiling.
How can you contact us??